Fear Is Not Fear In Everybody

When I was mid-process, investigating whether or not I could provide something, that would enable the Mafia, MS13, Hell's Angels, and Triads to stop themselves from sex trafficking me (they had no such freedom. We were all victims to their motives) one of their feignts was promising to show up, at this rail trestle, and guaranteeing to be present, around 2am, when I was available to show. 

It quickly was revealed as yet another one of their tricks. They had been tracking the local Coyote population, and lured me to this dead end, that is a half mile from the nearest house, in the forest. They were there, yes, but they had guns, and I did not. Showing up, I only intended to learn who they were, in order to help them find a choice.

And, half-way across the train trestle, the pack of coyotes, that may also have been wolves(I never got a close look) moved in me, and hunted me all the way back to the road. I'm one of the fastest runners in my local home town, so, I made good,  on my escape. They had moved into the area. For the first time since I'd been going, and this was known, and they showed up, in force, actually believing they would see me scared. 😅🤣😂

But, I learned something about them, that day, and they saw proof of something they didn't know is a thing, observing me.

You see, they used to believe that threat causes fear, and that fear is a negative experience. End of story. Escalate the fear, and they used to assume, based on never having access to a victim like me, everyone else suffered more.

However, I don't add a negative attachment to fear. I add nothing, as far as interpretations or conclusions assumptions or beliefs. For me, fear is not negative.  It is neutral. It is what a scientist would call "action potential." In other words, there's only one thing to do, when you are threatened, and, that is, distance yourself. So, the Mafia ppl were absolutely confused, painfully so, that that entire experience, for me, was unimpressive. It was not impactful. In fact, the energy that they use, to make their fear painful, I leave alone, and I actually find fear somewhat exciting. I kind of like violence. I found that running with the wolves was fun. I don't interpret escape as cowardice, and in every other scenario, where I can stand my ground, I always get first strike, because, in a  compromise survival scenario, my body does it's thing. It makes energy available. 

So, what they learned from me, that day, was that I am untouchable.  There is nothing about my body and my soul that I do not love, and I do not interpret myself positively. Everything about the human soul is perfection,  indeed. 

So, they conspired, assuming that their only experiences of fear, is the only experience. And, instead of giving me a bad time, because I am 100% not at all like anyone they've ever met(hence, why their assumptions are forgiveable) and I'm not at all like they know. And fear does not exist in everyone. Not everyone assumes a negative judgemrnt of self-hatred, so, there actually is such a thing, as the energy you call fear, rising, purely. 

Pure, means, by itself. It's just pure arousal. If you don't resist it, hate it, misjudge it, reject it, etc then, what happens is that your body raises or lowers its readiness, perfectly matched to whatever is appropriate to your requirements. 

So, they didn't even arouse my interest. And they ended up being the ones who suffered, when they discovered that they couldn't hurt me. I can say they created some unique diversion, and it's stretching the truth, basically lying, no yeah, I'm lying but I'll do it anyway, for tye sake of flattery. I walked away from the situation mildly entertained, and the way I reacted, as compared to their assumptions, left THEM all extremely pained.

Comments