How Abusers Look (To The Victim)

The core truth about all abusers, setting aside what happens between them, and their victim completely, they are a self-betraying, personal desire ignoring, self-empowerment denying victim, THEMSELVES.

You know, they get high, if they can block your use of your personal power, and that's the experience they define as personal power.

But, they never do what they want, and they have never committed to use their personal power in their life. So, a nasty little trick, just between you and me, if you command an abusive person to do what they want, (if that's truly what they want) then, they will trigger, and do exactly as you say, when you say, how you say. Because they're so starved, in their wants, they won't be able to stop themselves. And, if you arrange for a little theater, just right, they may confuse you for a God, and worship "your"(their) power to command(trigger). Hahaha 

Like I said, if you're a victim, and you need a little comic relief, to break things up, you'd be shocked how easy it is to turn the tables, and get your abuser to worship you like a God. And, if you're discreet, about this, they will NEVER notice this happening. 

They pride themselves on being able to take what they want, when they want. But, this is so much better. When i want something from someone else, I never take anything, ever, from anyone.. I make others give it to me, (if they want lol) I only go through doors that are opened for me. And that gives me things that would make abusers cream their pants before they can even visualize it.


 ;) 

Comments